Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Farewell + A Corgi

Hello!

This post will just be a quick one from me, Kendell Kitt, the KSA's Clubs & Outreach Coordinator for the last 3 years. I'm the one who has been scheduling, planning and occasionally breaking the KSA blog since the beginning. If you ever saw our intro post, I'm the one who loves smoothies, waking up early and photos of corgis.


This post is to let everyone know that I am moving on from the KSA (to pursue a dream of living in a small town). As a result, this blog may be not be updated as frequently and you may notice a change in the 'voice' of the blog.

Me (Bottom) with my Street Team Volunteers! 

The past 3 years I've worked on a variety of student life and engagement projects that all aim at increasing the community and campus life here at KPU. It's been an absolute blast and I've met so many passionate students that are working hard to grow the sense of community here at KPU. My famous last words: Don't just go home after class! Get involved (volunteer, join a club, join a committee, enter a school contest, study on campus), go to events and make memories on campus that are unrelated to class!

Cheers (+ thank you for a great 3 years),

Kendell Kitt

ps. Here's a corgi.

No comments:

Post a Comment